Sunday, November 9, 2008

post election depression

Now that we have a new president, like many journalists we have gone into post election depression. What in the world does a journalist discuss now that this two year mania of electing the 2008 presidential election has come to a close knowing Obama is the winner. I personally have created many sorts of podcasts on the electoral winning, but what now. How does one who is multimedia follow through the media change of who is running for president to who is the winner. Earlier this week I stumbled across one of the best multimedia examples of being into the news of our new elected president while keeping the audience entertained and aware. Please visit http://snipurl.com/59o09 [www_npr_org] to learn more and let me know what you think. Personally I feel it's a great concept and found great interest in this NPR podcast.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi, I'm a former student of Cabrini College. I live in the San Francisco Bay Area, the East Bay to be exact, and San Pablo to be more exact. Guess what was on the ballot over in San Francisco, a measure to rename one of they waste water treatment to bear for President George W. Bush's name. Unfortunately, it was voted down. When I heard it on CBS Newsradio (KCBS-AM 740 and KFRC-FM HD1, 106.9), I cracked up. I would have liked to see that happened after how he wrecked the country. A legacy of a president remembered by a election day prank.