Friday, November 14, 2008

Flash is the word

First off I apologize for the unresponsiveness to blogging in these past few days. I have become attacked by a single word... "flash." Not like a photograph, no the new media web craze and building website. As an aspiring multimedia expert, I advise all to learn or at learn become familiarized with flash. To know web design will make a profound difference. So get out there and get your feet wet. I will be working on my second web site, my person profile for the next few weeks, once when both are posted live to web, I will be sure to apply the link to my blog. This may take a while, so please bear with me during my flash creation times and understand, I may not be blogging as much, but I will be sure to share my accomplishments and thousands of struggles along the way. Until then keep on interview and building up those amazing skills :-)

No comments: